We are pleased to introduce Nicole Ho – the latest addition to our Mt Gravatt Psychology Clinic team.
Nicole is a Registered Psychologist who can provide therapy sessions in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. She is committed to delivering evidence-based care to her clients and offers a variety of services including:
- anxiety (especially specific phobias and general worries)
- Life transitions and adjustments
- Relationship difficulties
- Cross-cultural issues
- Grief and Loss
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Child emotional, social and behavioural issues
- Fees – $150 ($84.80 Medicare rebate for up to 10 sessions with a GP Mental Health Care Plan).
- Couples therapy – $150 (not eligible for Medicare rebate, may be eligible for private health cover).
- Kids Connect – social skills program for children aged 7-12 who have ASD
- Cool Kids – anxiety management program for children aged 7-12
- Mindfulness group program for adults
- Fees – $250 for session 1, $25 per subsequent sessions ($21.65 Medicare rebate per session with GP Mental Health care plan).
- Neuropsychological assessment package (including intake, 1-2 assessment sessions, a feedback session and a written report).
- Intelligence test
- Achievement test
- Fees $800-$1200 for cognitive assessments (not eligible for Medicare rebate, may be eligible for private health cover).
Find out more
For bookings or to find out more please see one of the options below:
Contact: (07) 3735-3301 or email email@example.com
Location: Griffith Psychology Clinic Mt Gravatt campus, 176 Messines Ridge Road, Mt Gravatt, QLD 4122.